5 Items of Workwear to Keep You Warm in December
Now the cold weather has kicked in, here are 5 items of workwear from our shop to keep you warm this winter, at great prices of course!
1. Stormtech Eclipse Bonded Fleece Jacket
- 100% polyester anti-pill microfleece, 306g/m²
- Front on-seam pockets
- Contrast panels along shoulder and arm
- Contrast piping
- Adjustable drawcord hem
2. Yoko 3m Thinsulate Half Finger Gloves
Keep your hands warm with the half finger gloves, great for keeping hands warm but still keeping your fingers free for dealing with your work. Only £2.18.
- Knitted Gloves
- 3M Thinsulate Lining
- Knitted Ribbed Cuff
- Good stretchability for comfort
3. Yoko Hi-Vis Fleece Jacket
Be seen and keep warm with this high visibility jacket which is also an fleece. Perfect for jobs in the winter when you need to be seen. Only £20.93
- Conforms to EN471 Class 3
- Hi-Vis Yellow fleece with two 3M Scotchlite bands around body, and two around arms, one brace over each shoulder
- Full length zip in the front
- Comfort-fit elasticated cuffs, fully elasticated hem, two lower welted pockets and a high neck comfort collar
- Ideal thermal workwear for airport personnel, couriers, offshore mining, road maintenance staff and refuse collectors.
4. Caterpillar Heavy Ribbed Beanie
Keep your head warm with this high quality thick beanie hat from Caterpillar. Just £7.19.
- 100% acrylic heavy ribbed knit
- Cat Logo patch
5. Gildan Heavyweight Ultra Sweatshirt
Keep warm in the office with our heavyweight sweatshirt. Only £8.18.
- Adult set-in sleeve crew neck sweatshirt
- Double needle stitching
- Quarter turned body to eliminate centre crease
- 2×1 fashion rib with Spandex
- 12 colours
This entry was posted by mark on December 7, 2011 at 12:33 pm, and is filed under Industry News. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.