5 Items of Workwear to Keep You Warm in December
- 100% polyester anti-pill microfleece, 306g/m²
- Front on-seam pockets
- Contrast panels along shoulder and arm
- Contrast piping
- Adjustable drawcord hem
Keep your hands warm with the half finger gloves, great for keeping hands warm but still keeping your fingers free for dealing with your work. Only £2.18.
- Knitted Gloves
- 3M Thinsulate Lining
- Knitted Ribbed Cuff
- Good stretchability for comfort
Be seen and keep warm with this high visibility jacket which is also an fleece. Perfect for jobs in the winter when you need to be seen. Only £20.93
- Conforms to EN471 Class 3
- Hi-Vis Yellow fleece with two 3M Scotchlite bands around body, and two around arms, one brace over each shoulder
- Full length zip in the front
- Comfort-fit elasticated cuffs, fully elasticated hem, two lower welted pockets and a high neck comfort collar
- Ideal thermal workwear for airport personnel, couriers, offshore mining, road maintenance staff and refuse collectors.
Keep your head warm with this high quality thick beanie hat from Caterpillar. Just £7.19.
- 100% acrylic heavy ribbed knit
- Cat Logo patch
Keep warm in the office with our heavyweight sweatshirt. Only £8.18.
- Adult set-in sleeve crew neck sweatshirt
- Double needle stitching
- Quarter turned body to eliminate centre crease
- 2×1 fashion rib with Spandex
- 12 colours
Comments are closed.